Saturday, August 21, 2010

the big one

Fail. sorry. Apparently, blogging once a week or even once a month is too much for me. these random sporadic entries will have to suffice...

Tomorrow is the first day of Orientation training back at CUA, and after a long summer of nannying and biology-lab-working, I'm not quite ready to devote all day every day for the next week to Orientation. We'll see how this goes.

In exactly 9 days I start my senior year of college. Oof. Where'd all that time go? I'm excited and nervous all at once, but it should be fun.

Anyway, it's now 1:30am and I have to be awake again in approximately 6 hours and 15 minutes, so I'll post more later (probably after Orientation), but I'll leave you (as usual) with a quote and some music. Have a great week!


"Nothing great has been and nothing great can be accomplished without passion." - G. W. F. Hegel

The Kids - B.o.B. feat. Janelle Monae
Pursuit of Happiness (Remix) - KiD CuDi feat. MGMT and Ratatat
We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel


peace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment